No matter how they may seem, exams are probably the most sophisticated form of self-destruction during high school, and especially during college. I know it. You know it. Teachers know it: Exam stress. They also happen to love it, by the way. At first, we might not realize what is actually happening, but all it takes for us to figure it out is the night before the big test. So, sit back and enjoy the 16 stages of our pre-exam horrible decisions.
1. Oh. You didn’t know the exam is tomorrow, did you?
2. And now every little part of you is telling you this:
3. I mean, you don’t even know what you don’t know because the class got you like…
4. But don’t worry. It’s just a phase. Soon, you’ll start denying it…
5. …and avoiding everything that has to do with exam stress.
6. In other words, procrastination during exam stress is a lifestyle, indeed.
7. Until your friends and family start talking about it. And you simply can’t handle this right now.
8. At some point, you’ll have to talk yourself into doing it, though…
9. But do you like what you see? Nuh-uh. Not at all.
10. It’s too late to back down now, anyway. So, make sure you find a way to get all that precious information inside your head.
11. Even if it means staying up all night.
12. It’s cool. You’ll get to school in the morning, somehow.
13. Plus, you’ll be ready to finally face that test.
14. Oh, and you’ll also have to wait for the results.
Looking for relief of your exam stress? In eFaqt you can find free summaries from other students, or you can create and practice your own summaries. Study faster, remember more, and connect with your study mates! Don’t have an eFaqt account yet? Create a new account in one minute!