Library hours that seem to last a lifetime: You’ve been here before. You have your books, your laptop, a bottle of water, and lots of patience to begin with. You are ready to strap yourself into the chair and spend the next 4 or 5 hours reading, underlining, and NOT procrastinating your way to success.
But is this, really, enough?
Because the last time you went to the library to study, it didn’t feel like it was.
So, before you go, let’s recap the unfortunate events that may interrupt your hard studying session, and what you need to make them all go away.
1. Ensure that you have all the energy you need to complete this task. And if you don’t, well… at least, don’t forget your hoodie at home.
2. Coffee works too. Only there is never enough of it.
3. Meeting up with friends at the library can make you a first-class procrastinator if you don’t feel like studying.
4. So, when they approach you, make sure you resist the temptation.
5. Studying with music can also help a lot.
6. But don’t have too much fun with it, though.
7. Keeping a poster with Gandalf nearby will remind you of what will happen if you don’t study enough.
8. At the same time, try not to go nuts in the library…
9. …by taking short breaks from time to time.
10. And do reward yourself with some sweets after successfully completing a task.
Want to shorten those long library hours? In eFaqt you can find free summaries from other students, or you can create and practice your own summaries. Also, you can create your own super structured, beautiful mind maps with eFaqt. Study faster, organise your knowledge, remember more, and connect with your study mates! Don’t have an eFaqt account yet? Create a new account in one minute!