You’ve been here before.
The same huge board filled with nasty equations, the same professor with his curly moustache, and the same inner frustration that never goes away.
To the left, people are taking notes. To the right, hands are up, and a guy in the back row is asking for a second exercise.
Class as Rocket Science
And you’re just sitting there, contemplating your whole life to the point where, out of all the available courses, you chose this class. If this sounds like you, sit back and enjoy the 15 steps you usually go through during that one subject that has never made sense to you in school.
1. Admit it. At first, you are quite excited to get started.
3. Everything is a piece of cake, until you blink and then, suddenly, it’s not.
4. But you’re still trying to pay attention. It’s just numbers, right?
6. That’s it. You grab your stuff and make your way towards the first door.
7. Yet, all it takes for you to stop and come back to your seat is one cruel word: tuition fee.
8. So, you sit there, waiting for your class to end.
9. And when you think it’s over, your teacher suddenly decides to ask you a rocket-science question.
10. The tension is real.
11. And your answer is…
12. So, you start wondering how the heck you ended up here…
13. …and, most importantly, how to stop your teacher from writing down unknown languages on the board.
14. Not because you don’t like subject, but because everything will be asked on a future exam.
15. But when the bell rings, none of this matter anymore. You’re just free to walk the hall in peace.
Looking for some clarification during your rocket science courses? In eFaqt you can find free summaries from other students, or you can create and practice your own summaries. Study faster, remember more, and connect with your study mates! Don’t have an eFaqt account yet? Create a new account in one minute!