eFaqt is a tool with which you make notes, flashcards and mindmaps on existing study materials that you already have such as books, articles, presentation slides. You can even use it to take notes on classes. In a nutshell, it’s a tool for creating, exchanging and reviewing your study summaries. How to use eFaqt?
- Create your account: You can choose to sign up as a student or as a teacher. The features of these accounts are slightly different, since the needs of the students and teachers are different.
- Add or join a course that you want to study for: In eFaqt you can organise your summaries per course. The benefit of creating a course is that you can store e.g. all summaries of your text book, slides, class notes that belong to one course in one place. You can share or import every summary for a course of your choice in one click. and fill out the required information about your course.
- Add the study material you want to study: You can find or create summaries of various materials such as text book, article, presentation slide, class note, single topic etc.
- Add flashcards and notes: Click on the study material you choose above. If you have added a material that already was in the data base and fellow students added notes & flashcards, you can import their flashcards and notes into your “My summary” tab. If you added a study material that has not been studies yet, your Table of Contents on the left might be empty. Invite your friends or class mates to make it faster to create the summary.
Tip: When creating your own flashcards and notes, use colors and formatting to make your summaries structured and easy to navigate. To be able to create a mindmap, upgrade for Pro subscription.
- Practice your summary: The playful reviewing feature in eFaqt helps you memorise your your notes and flashcards super efficiently. Instead of wasting time re-reading everything, our intelligent review algorithm automatically makes you practice the most problematic questions and concepts. Simply mark if you think you correctly knew the answers or not. In the end your score will help you assess how much you know the material.